- Are you FENSA registered?
- What is FENSA?
- Will I need planning permission to build a conservatory?
- What happens after I have placed my order?
- What do I do if I have problems after my windows have been fitted?
- What do I do if planning permission is required?
1. Are you FENSA registered?
Yes. We are a FENSA registered company. We register your details as soon as your installation is complete. You will receive your certificate of registration directly from FENSA. These certificates are important as they are required by solicitors when you come to sell your property.
2. What is FENSA?
FENSA are an independent organisation designed to police the double-glazing industry, ensuring that its members adhere to the rules and regulations set out by the government.
3. Will I need planning permission to build a conservatory?
All our representatives are up to date with the requirements of planning permission, and will advise you on the matter on site survey.
4. What happens after i have placed my order?
After you have placed your order, you will be contacted to arrange a site survey. The surveyor will take accurate measurements and confirm design details. He will also confirm your fitting date(s) with you
5. What do I do if i have a problem after my windows have been fitted?
We pride ourselves on our excellent after-sales service, being one of the larger local double-glazing companies, we can afford to provide an efficient customer service. All you have to do is call our Freephone number: 0800 253672 and we will give you a date and time when our service engineer will call.
6. What do I do if planning permission is required?
You don't need to do anything. If you do require planning permission, we will take care of the technical drawings and all correspondence with your local council. However, fees regarding planning permission are addition to your contract value. Ask your rep for more details.